Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy flooring is the hottest flooring trend available on the market today, and at amazingly affordable prices and dizzyingly easy care, you will want to jump on this trend as soon as it is time to install or replace any of your existing flooring options.
The reason this flooring trend has exploded in the design world is because of its affordability, its virtually maintenance free quality, its durability, and its overall stunning applications.
Need help With Garage Epoxy Flooring?
Get A Free Instant Quote
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
- Affordability: Epoxy flooring is one of the most economical flooring choices you can make regardless of whether you are starting a remodeling project or starting a new construction project. Not only are epoxy floor coatings inexpensive to install but they are also durable so maintenance and replacement costs are minimal.
- Durability: As mentioned above, epoxy flooring is one of the most durable choices you can make for your home, basement, garage, or business. These floors take a beating and keep on ticking. You will enjoy many years of maintenance free flooring when you choose to install an epoxy floor coating.
- Low Maintenance: Not only will concrete epoxy floors last you for many years to come, but also you will save time and money because these floors are essentially maintenance free. You will notice that a quick sweep and occasional mopping is all that it takes to keep these floors looking shiny and brand new.
- Resistance: Concrete Epoxy floor coating is resistant to virtually all traffic, chemicals and spills. No matter where you have epoxy flooring installed or what type of wear and tear you expect, epoxy floors can stand up to the task. Concrete Epoxy flooring is resistant to water damage, a variety cleaners and bleaches, and any other chemical spill whether domestic or industrial.
- Appearance and Variety: No matter what you have in mind for your flooring project and needs, our epoxy floor installers can deliver. We can offer an array of colors, textures, patterns, and sheens to meets the design aesthetic you desire. The variety makes epoxy flooring an even more economical option to upgrade or improve your home or business project.
- Safety: Epoxy floor coatings offer a beautiful reflective shine that adds to the visibility of your flooring thus offering your family, friends, and neighbors or clients the safety of a highly visible surface. Concrete Epoxy floors can also be installed with a slip resistant surface coating to make these beautiful floors even safer for you and your customers or guests.
Where are Epoxy Floors Installed?
- Homes- Epoxy floors are installed in homes in a variety of rooms and applications. Upgrade your kitchen flooring with a beautiful design and enjoy the benefits of a low maintenance highly durable and all the while stunning kitchen floor. You can choose from an application that looks like marble or hardwood flooring, but no matter what you choose you will be thrilled with the sustainability and affordability of your upgraded kitchen. Or, install an epoxy floor coating to your concrete basement. This is a fabulous area to have some fun with your epoxy flooring application. Installing a wave design on your basement floors without having to worry about actual water damage is a one-of-a-kind choice. Epoxy floor coatings are also a wise choice for living spaces because of their beauty and durability. You will not find another flooring that is as easy to clean as epoxy flooring. Bathrooms are another great choice for epoxy installation because of their resistance to moisture and water damage.
- Garage- Your home garage is another popular place to have epoxy flooring installed. Epoxy garage floors are resistant to impact, resistant to water, and oil or chemical vehicle fluids. Protecting the space that is home to one of your most expensive possessions is an often overlooked detail, but important nonetheless.
- Business- Epoxy flooring is a popular choice for your business because of the durability and affordability. Because these floors last for decades, they are a wise business decision for your small business or industry. Epoxy floor coatings are often installed in hospitals for their antimicrobial properties, and in food packaging facilities for the ease in which they pass health code standards. Keeping epoxy floors clean is never a concern.
Professional installation of epoxy flooring is essential to the life and beauty of your new flooring choice. This is not the time for a do-it-yourself project. Our professional installers begin by preparing your concrete with a sand blasting treatment. After this thorough treatment your floors will be inspected for any cracks, holes or other damage that needs to be repaired for a beautiful and level installation. This step is not to be skipped and often sets our installers apart from the competition. Beginning with a smooth and fully prepared surface is an important step to the epoxy installation process. In order in expand the life of your epoxy floor coating even longer, our professional installers also add a primer to your floors before epoxy installation. This is another step in the process that is often overlooked by other epoxy installation companies. Prior to installing the highest quality epoxy coating on the market, we also check the floors for moisture resistance to ensure that there are no overly porous areas that will allow damage to seep through the surface or your epoxy coating.
Customize the Look of Your New Garage
We would love to discuss your flooring needs and explain our installation process with you, so give us a call today. Don’t forget to ask us about our certified professional installers as well as our top of the line quality products and processes.
We promise the highest quality epoxy floor coating and installation no matter what your flooring needs may be to ensure that you enjoy your brand new flooring for now and many years to come.
Need help With Garage Epoxy Flooring?
Call The Professionals & Relax!