Garage Epoxy Flooring
With our customized garage floor epoxy in Meridian, Idaho, your garage can become the envy of the neighborhood. Homeowners love garage epoxy because it’s affordable, beautiful, easy to maintain, and long-lasting. Epoxy can transform your dark, cold, and dusty garage into a beautiful space for working on your car or hobbies or storing your belongings.
Ready to say goodbye to your gray, dusty concrete floor? Here’s why garage epoxy is rapidly gaining popularity in Meridian and how our garage floor epoxy contractors deliver attractive, ultra-strong epoxy systems.
Need help With Garage Epoxy Flooring?
Get A Free Instant Estimate Quote
Benefits of an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
There’s a lot to love about our garage epoxy flooring in Meridian, ID. Our professional garage floor epoxy uses only the best epoxy products and careful prep work to ensure you enjoy these benefits for many years to come.
- Fast professional installation. Our skilled epoxy garage flooring installers have decades of experience working with epoxy. Including concrete preparation, we can typically install a seamless garage epoxy floor in just one day.
- Cost-effective solution. A garage epoxy coating is a low-cost way to transform your garage. Along with a low upfront cost that’s typically between $3 and $12 per square foot, it can last for decades with no special care.
- Resists damage and stains. Epoxy is a high-performance coating that’s stronger than the concrete floor and resists all types of damage. Your garage epoxy resists stains from automotive fluids, abrasion, impact damage, moisture, and more.
- Easy to clean. A garage epoxy floor creates a seamless surface with nowhere for dust and debris to hide. Your floor is easy to clean with simple sweeping and occasional mopping. There are no special products or cleaning protocols necessary.
- Protects the concrete slab. An epoxy garage floor coating increases the weight load of your concrete slab and protects it from damage and stains.
- Hides imperfections. Say goodbye to cracks, spalling, concrete dusting, holes, and other problems with your garage concrete. After the surface is prepared, epoxy will be applied that completely hides these imperfections for a smooth, flawless floor.
- Customize your garage epoxy. The most exciting part about garage epoxy in Meridian, ID is it’s easy and fun to customize. We can achieve any look from simple white or solid color epoxy to multi-color flake flooring. One of the most unique options is a metallic epoxy garage floor in Meridian, ID which resembles colored glass.
Our Garage Epoxy Installation Process
Unlike some garage floor epoxy companies in Meridian, Idaho, we always:
- Profile your concrete with shot blasting or diamond grinding. Some companies merely use an acid wash which is the bare minimal profiling method that just doesn’t produce good results.
- Repair holes, cracks, and spalling in the concrete surface. Don’t work with epoxy contractors who say garage epoxy flooring can be applied over damage to your concrete.
- Apply an epoxy primer to your concrete floor. Primers increase the longevity of garage epoxy coatings.
- Perform a moisture test. A moisture test is an important way to verify that your concrete slab does not have moisture problems that can cause your epoxy garage floor coating to delaminate.
- Use high-quality epoxy products. Unfortunately, there are many companies that offer low prices on garage epoxy but use inferior products that don’t stand the test of time. Please ask us about the products we install; we use only the best epoxy for beautiful, strong results that last.
Proper preparation of your concrete floor is the secret to flawless, smooth results that last. Our epoxy garage flooring installers in Meridian, Idaho are dedicated to delivering superior results and never cut corners. Before installing your new epoxy floor, we will perform a moisture test then repair damage to your concrete floor such as cracks, spalling, and holes. This is essential to help the epoxy bond with the concrete substrate. Grease stains will also be lifted before the concrete is profiled to open pores for a superior bond without delamination. Once your concrete is clean, dry, repaired, and profiled, we will apply a quality epoxy primer and your new floor system.
Professional garage floor epoxy can last 10-20 years or longer when it’s done correctly. We take pride in going the extra mile to ensure beautiful and long-lasting results.
Customize the Look of Your New Garage
It’s a common misconception that epoxy flooring is only for commercial properties and looks sterile and plain. Actually, we can give you almost any look and color you want. Garage epoxy makes it easy to customize your garage with your choice of colors, patterns, and interesting effects.
How do you envision your new garage? Do you want a solid color that looks sleek and professional? What about geometric patterns, a checkerboard pattern, or a decorative flake epoxy floor? Want something even more impressive? We can even add car logos and sports team logos to your floor. One of the most popular options in Meridian, Idaho is a metallic epoxy garage floor. This unique option involves adding metallic pigments to your epoxy and manipulating them with blowers, brushes, solvents, and rollers to create a one-of-a-kind metallic look.
Need help With Pool Garage Epoxy Flooring?
Call The Professionals & Relax!
We love installing garage floor epoxy in Meridian. Our customers love their clean, seamless new garage floor and we love seeing the transformation. Do you have questions about our process or what you can expect from garage epoxy? Here are some questions we hear from customers but please call us with additional questions and concerns.